6 Ways Apple Cider Vinegar Will Improve Your Life
Chances are you have a half-used bottle of apple cider vinegar sitting in the back of your food cupboard.
If you don’t have a bottle already at home, you’re going to want to get one once you hear all that the amazing vinegar can do. It is important to use quality organic, raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar for best results.
We recommend Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar with the “mother”
But first, what exactly is apple cider vinegar?
Apple juice is fermented into hard apple cider, which is then fermented a second time to create apple cider vinegar. The vinegar is then itself a natural, non-toxic replacement for some products we use on daily basis.
Here are just some of the things apple cider vinegar is able to do:
- Malic acid found in the vinegar aids in acid-reflux and constipation, helping digestion and reducing gas and bloating.
- Having trouble sleeping at night? Many people add a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water with honey before they go to bed. The belief is that the vinegar contains sleep-inducing powers, leading to a more restful night’s sleep.
- For hair with a healthy body and shine, rinse your scalp with apple cider vinegar after using your regular shampoo.
- Because apple cider can regulate the pH balance of skin, it makes a great toner. Simply mix 2 parts water with one part vinegar and apply it to your face.
- Apple cider vinegar can lower glucose levels, making it beneficial for those with diabetes. It can also aid in weight loss because it helps you feel fuller, encouraging you to eat less.
- Replace harmful, chemical based cleaners in your home with apple cider vinegar. It’s very inexpensive compared to most cleaning products, it absorbs odors, and it has antibacterial properties.
With so many benefits, it’s hard to believe that one bottle of apple cider vinegar can do so much! Improve your home, health, and body with this great non-toxic alternative.